Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome to 2011


Here we are almost a week into 2011. Why does time have to slip away so quickly? I'm looking forward to 2011 there are some interesting challenges in store and I'm ready to face them head on! I am looking forward to participating in my DLS photography workshop starting this weekend. I'm looking forward to my birthday tomorrow. I don't usually make a big deal about my birthday, but I feel the need to really celebrate and truly express my gratitude for the people, relationships and blessings in my life right now. That's why I'm posting some photos from my recent family photo shoot/experience with the uber talented Hope Walls. She squeezed us in, made my last minute plea a reality and for that I will be eternally grateful. Just watching her in action has taught me so much! I'm looking forward to working with her, picking her brain, and probably annoying her with many questions over the next six or so months. Happy New Year everyone! And here is a glimpse of my Family Tree!

1 comment:

  1. Just testing out the comment section....I just gotta say, I love this crazy group of people!

    ReplyDelete