Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Leduc Relay for Life continued...

I am so thankful for these images, and those of Christine and Tawny. They help me to relive the Leduc Relay for Life. Though this proves to be a painful experience sometimes, I am thankful for these visual reminders. I know I am not alone in the fact that walking those many miles, shedding countless tears, consoling those with broken hearts and capturing moments of true emotion I will never be the same person. I will continue to post pictures as I work through them, each time I sit down to edit, different pictures tug at my heart strings, trigger a memory and I am just going with that approach. Editing pictures more for their emotional content than for perfect composition and creativity. Enjoy the images here and if you would like to purchase please contact the Leduc Relay for Life through Deanna Carruthers leduc.relayforlife@cancer.ab.ca All photos posted here have copyright retained by the Canadian Cancer Society. All proceeds from sales of these and photos by Tawny Robertson and Christine Hopaluk will go to support Leduc Relay for Life.





























No comments:

Post a Comment